Sunday, May 6, 2007

Action-packed week winding down


We got a new computer delivered on Thursday. We set it up Friday night, and I've been playing with it steadily since.


It's really made organizing my photos easy. Every photo I've taken has been date-stamped, so when I uploaded them all, it automatically put them all in order by date for me. My previous method was a bunch of loosely dated folders. So much for that.


1,700 photos in 6 months, by the way. I have a sickness. But I'm happy to have so many photos, so many happy memories already.


Let's recap why I didn't post much this past week:

Monday -- volleyball

Tuesday -- 18 holes at Alvamar Private, followed by the Electric 6 concert at the Bottleneck

Wednesday -- family time

Thursday -- Spider-Man 3 with Sean

Friday -- Set up the computer

Saturday -- Greyson Heiman's 1-year birthday party, Cinco de Mayo, Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight


WHEW!


Great week, though. It's raining out now and I'm hoping to just stick around the house today, even though I was tring to convince Danny P and Rockhold to come with me to the comic book convention today. The excitement for driving to Overland Park has ebbed. Now I just wanna chill out and play with Evey and work on the new computadora when I can.

No comments: