Sunday, May 6, 2007

Photos!
























































Some of the things you're seeing here... Top to bottom... the new computer with Evey on the wallpaper... Evey in her tutu that my sister got her... Evey and Mary Heiman, Jeff's mom... Greyson after enjoying his cake... Adro and Evey, chillin'... Greyson and Evey hanging out... me abd Evey relaxing... Adro and Evey as we're first setting up the new computer... Evey, one morning before we left for work, looking so cute I had to take a quick photo of her (jacket by Bunny)... Evey wearing her Masters hat that her dad brought her.

1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

Looks like a pretty sweet PC there my friend. And I think it's a good kind of sickness to have. Taking all these pictures of my uncles and dad this week, I kept thinking how easy it's going to be to remember the "memories." This will be a great living photo album for your daughter to enjoy.