Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Photos with the nice camera











A photo from two weekends ago, when my Grandma Joyce came to town. I really liked this shot. I got a lot of good shots actually... I'll sit here and post a few, while Adro and Judy watch "10," some Dudley Moore flick from 1978...
These photos were taken with the fancy GCM camera... may be why they look better, in general.
My cheap-o camera is about dead... I dropped it when it was a week old, breaking the screen on it. But you could still see 2/3 of the screen. Now, we're down to 1/3, so I'll have to go shopping soon.

3 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

Lots of great facial expressions captured from E to the V. (I don't know if that's going to stick, maybe E.J.? Or E.Mel?)

Trish said...

Those Pictures are beautiful!!

Is that the pretty camera we get to use for the engagement photo!

Jocilyn Oyler said...

Bella says Baby Ebey is really cute. She likes her pink binky and her pink boppy. She also wants to know if Ebey can play ring around the rosie with her?