Friday, April 13, 2007

Busy week recap


Wow, this week just kicked my ass.


It was a great week, though. A quick recap:


Monday: Adro wanted to show off Evey to her classmates at Baker, so myself, Judy and Evey joined her for the trip to Topeka. Small world moment -- it turns out that Jefe, father of Gray (Evey's arranged boyfriend), is the cousin of Adro's instructor. Weird, eh? Anyway, we showed off Evey, then me and Judy and Evey went to the mall. I bought a few used CDs (Big Head Todd & the Monsters, Lucious Jackson, the Refreshments). Looked at some stereo equipment I'll never be able to afford. Then I ate a churro and had my nails done and my hair braided. Afterwards, dinner at Olive Garden.


Tuesday: Took the day off the stay home with Evey and then take her to her 4-month doc appointment. Evey did great at the doctor's. That night, I made dinner for the family (chicken quesadillas).


Wednesday: Me and Adro cleaned the house, played with the baby. Adro cooked dinner. OK, Wednesday was pretty chill.


Thursday: Went out after work. Grabbed beer with Neuty, Ryno and Danny P. Home by 8 p.m., and then I met Adro's Uncle Tony. A few drinks with Uncle Tony. From beer to rum to wine. Bad combo. At some point, I probably did "The Robot." It was one of those nights.


Friday night: Relaxed, watched the Prestige. Pretty darn good, actually. Worth your time.


There you have it... the week that was. What a whirlwind!

No comments: