Friday, April 14, 2023

Taco Bell's delicious Winterberry Blast Mountain Dew


 I don't know what those sodas are actually called but it sounds like something Ricky Bobby would say, so I'll go with that.

The other day we decided to try Taco Bell for breakfast after church. The kids were THRILLED. It's a place we never go, but it seems like they consider it a magical, "special" place to go for food. While in my mind, it's a place you only go after the bars close at 2 am, and you regret it the next morning.

It was a decent breakfast! The crew in there on Sunday morning were all bright and kind. We were the only people inside the dining room. The manager even gave me Evey's soda for free, rather than ringing me up a separate transaction as we were wrapping up.

The kids like the commercials and they always go "DONG!" when we drive by Taco Bell.

I would go back for breakfast sometime. I would order the taco wrap, or whatever it is called, next time... 


No comments: