Thursday, May 31, 2018

Sheer terror!


Well, that's the look I was going for, at least...

Silly photo taken at Shawnee Mission Park, a few weekends ago.

Writing from the Irish Pub at Chicago Midway. I've been in central PA the last three days at a work meeting/retreat. Pretty good stuff. Company is doing great. My presentation was a home run, got a lot of compliments.

Hard to believe tomorrow is June 1. This year is going by fast.

Heading to Mulvane this weekend to celebrate Mike's 40th. When my kid brother turns 40, I guess that means I've gotten old. I'm taking him to one of the finest golf courses in America to celebrate... I think that's a fitting way to toast my best friend since 2nd grade.

I'll stop by Mom and Dad's graves to put some flowers out. First visit there in a while. I won't drive by our old house, no way.

I need to get a golf lesson in, FAST.

Also: if the Cavs win Gm 1 tonight, the boss is closing the office tomorrow.

LET'S GO CAVS!!!

No comments: