Friday, June 23, 2017

Thank you very mulch

Sorry you must wait a little longer for the big launch of Project X!!!

***

That's a lotta mulch. This is the summer of mulch. Boyd and I got Mom (AKA Adro) a truckload this spring (oof) then me and Boyd got Judy a truck bed full twice. 

No more mulch for five days.

***

BTW we miss Grandma Judy. She's been in Omaha for a month!

(What's that? Not even a week yet? Whatever.)

FREE JUDY!!!

***

Got two tix to see Queens of the Stone Age this fall. PUMPED! Surprised they're playing Crossroads, figured them for a bigger venue. 

Opener is ROYAL BLOOD which is really cool, too.

I've seen QOTSA only twice... back when "Songs for the Deaf" just came out, at Lollapalooza in KC. Back when Lolla still toured (2003?) And I saw them at Lollapalooza in Chicago a few summers ago... 2013. MUCH BETTER SET.

***

I read the blog back from 2010 last night. I was way funnier back then.

No comments: