Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sweet cut!

II haven't posted much lately. Hmmmmm.

***

Check out Boyd's sweet summer cut! Looks sharp! 

Grandma Judy and Evey don't like it. 

It's fine by me and Boyd. But if they don't like it, we'll probably try to find a new look.

As long as none of them try to take him to get a perm...

#NeverAgain

***

How did my downstairs TV get set on the wrong screen ratio again?!? I was only gone five days!!! (And I think I watched it on the correct setting since I've been back! ...uh-oh.)

#ThatsOnYou

***

Uhm, a special announcement. Soon...

Maybe even tomorrow!

Soon... we will have a new original series debuting here at Especially Evey (and sometimes Boydee). 


Seriously. We have even signed a contract with an executive producer (Adro Jones), we have a sponsor (Progresso Soup) and we have talent (Evey and occasional special guest, The Bubster.)

So hopefully the new... whatever... debuts soon. And hopefully you're blown away.

But the good news is... if you hate it... it's OK, we really don't care.

***

Boyd stopped me in the hall today and said, "Dad! You have a bug bite!"

He grabbed my arm and twisted it. I looked down. And I saw a giant lump on the backside of my arm.

"Oh, SHIT!" I shouted. I pulled my arm away and looked closely.

Turns out I was tricked by the sight of his thumb pressed up on the back of my arm. There was nothing. 

For a second, I thought I had a nickel-sized lump on the back of my arm that I didn't even know about.

Boydee is good at pushing my buttons.

***

Grilled chicken tonight. Big ol' breasts. Took a while to get the internal temperature up to where it needed to be.

But once they were done?

Oh my damn, it was a FEAST over here. Even Boyd was devouring food.

Homemade refried beans, too.

Boyd is excited for the Fiesta this weekend because he can't wait to eat some more tamales. Uncle Rick dropped off some tamales at the house, turns out the kid can't eat enough of them.

***

Buzz Beach Ball looks pretty good. But so does Queens of the Stone Age with Royal Blood at the Crossroads. And so does Femmes and Bunnymen at Crossroads. And so does Riot Fest in Chicago.

So many good shows this summer/fall! Going to be tough to make a decision.

In case you're wondering, I'm doing the RUN the JEWELS sign with my hands right now. Because Adrianne loves it.

Runnin' jewels fast!

***

I learned so much about the next couple Avengers films, from a friend who got some insider access...

But I'm sworn to secrecy. Dang!








No comments: