Sunday, March 5, 2017

House of the rising sun

This photo is from Evey's first day of school. We've taken this photo every year since she started kindergarten. One day I'll round up those other pics so we can see the progression... 

(I don't think I've posted this one yet...)

Maddening that the photos didn't turn out great. The rising sun was playing tricks with the camera. Shots I had the flash on are washed out, a shot like this is very light/dark heavy. And of course, the best photo of the group, someone has their eyes closed...

But still a fun photo. There are pics of me in there from this series. I have a bad haircut and a bad shirt on. It's amazing sometimes that Adrianne allows me to leave the house.

*** 

Evey has a concert tomorrow at 6:30 at the Eudora Performing Arts Center. Check it out if you can! (I can't. I'll be in South Dakota speaking to a group of 70 at the same time.)

Here's a link to my deal tomorrow. The post-dinner part is most disconcerting... I really hope beer will have already been served by then, or else I'll just say hi then tell everyone to see me in the bar.

***

Adro is still wrestling with that flu bug. Ugh! It cost her two weekends. She's going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully some fresh air helps her bounce back. 

***

Ready for the Big 12 tourney this weekend! I'm going up Thursday afternoon, and Rick's taking me to the championship game. Hope the Jayhawks are in it!

***

I did jinx Koko, and the Joneses, when I bragged about her accident-free streak. On Saturday morning she had a # 1 AND a # 2 accident. 

Thankfully, the # 2 was in the laundry room, on a throw-rug, that I could just throw the whole thing away.

(Don't be mad Judy, that throw-rug needed to get trashed... no sense in trying to save it.)

Hopefully we start up a new long streak now. And I for sure won't be mentioning it on the blog.

1 comment:

grandma judy said...

I'd done poop & pee duty last week. It was your turn. Adro's next.