Monday, January 2, 2017

2017: the year dreams are made

Weird. For some reason Blogger won't let me see what I'm writing unless I'm writing in BOLD.

***

Well, happy new year! I just looked back at my number of blog posts and I see that 2016 was my worst year blogging EVER, numbers-wise. Sorry. I didn't realize I was that far off my mark, actually. 

I'll try to pick up the pace in 2017. 100 should always be a goal. That's about nine posts a month, a reasonable clip. And sometimes it's as easy as emailing a photo. You don't always need my witty remarks, right?

***

Boydee had a birthday party for Claire and Charlie on New Year's Eve, at the bowling alley. Nice time.

But the highlight of the party came early, when Boyd was handed the note below, from the birthday girl. 

Boyd got home and we read the letter to his mom. Then Boydee gave her his "sly dog" look, below.

That's my boy!


B

No comments: