Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Boydee Whisperer

Boyd's been sick for 24 hours, he looked lousy today at 3 pm so I took him to the doctor.

They think croup, maybe. Gave him a steroid. 2.5 pills, smashed, in his food.

We tried cheesy pasta first, and he said no. So then I committed to chocolate pudding. He took one half-ass bite, then paused when he saw green powder in his pudding.

I was like, "Are you kidding me? Eat the chocolate pudding!" I was so mad because, even when he's sick, he'll eat chocolate pudding. And who taught this kid to be such a fickle eater that he balks at the sight of green dust in his chocolate pudding? It's chocolate pudding! Do I really need to disguise the medicine that much!?!

I excused myself from dinner so I wouldn't upset Boyd by telling him to man up and eat the one spoonful of chocolate pudding.

About 30 minutes later, Evey came down to tell me the deed was done.

Guess who got it done? EVEY JONES!!!

I don't know how. But she is the Boydee whisperer.

Well done, Evey.

No comments: