Sunday, April 3, 2016

The weekend that was

It was a good weekend here. Hope you had a good one too!

Saturday morning we hit the comic convention for a little bit. I scored some sweet 1970s Hulks, Daredevils and Tales to Astonish, for $1 each...

Evey had a big birthday party (Ryleigh's) where she went to a hotel and stayed the night there with the birthday crew... lots of girls and an indoor pool! So she exited stage right on Saturday...

Boyd wanted to do something fun. We were going to go fishing, but then on the drive home, we drove by Twin Oaks and I said, "Boydee, you want to go fishing or play golf?" I thought he was going to say fishing because he had been talking about it ALL DAY... then he says, "Oh gosh Dad, that's a tough one! ...Evey, what should I do?" She said, "Pick which one you want to do Bub, they both are fun!" And finally Boyd said, "Go golfing!" So we went and spent a few hours out there. (Boyd was hitting it good, I was hitting it OK.)

Me and Adro enjoyed some cold cervezas on the back deck and enjoyed the nice weather that evening. I watched a little of the Final Four (but not that Villanova massacre of OU, thankfully.) I also began the process of repairing the fence. Not fun!

Tonight we're all exhausted. So I must say good night. More soon!




No comments: