Monday, April 11, 2016

Bubbilicious

I feel like we're officially into nice weather if Boyd can pull off undies outside! Nice job Boydee!

***

Nice weekend here. Pretty relaxing. I kinda needed that after a wild week with visiting the office in Cleveland, then the Masters.

On Sunday night we barbecued for the first time of the year on my new grill I got. (By the way, it's got a 10-year-warranty on it... so if I'm buying a new one before March of 2026, I hope it's free!) As we were sitting around the table, Adrianne suggested we all say what our favorite part of the weekend was. For both Adrianne and I, it was our trip to the library, all four of us sitting at a table and playing a kid's game. Boyd won, Evey and I tied for second. It was just cool, chill, free.

Afterwards we went to Free State for lunch, and that was really good.

***

The photos included were taken Sunday, while the weather was really nice and the kids and Adro were outside. I was half watching the Masters, half hanging out with them. As interested as I was in the Masters, the weather was too inviting for me to just sit there and watch it.

***

The other day, Adrianne was wearing her matching pajamas. Boyd got excited and asked, "Mom! Are you wearing a onesie?!?"

***

On Sunday morning, the kids and Adrianne were at church, sitting in the corner at St. John's, a little behind all the action. Boyd looked at Mom and asked, "How come we can't see God?"

No, he wasn't being philosophical. He thought the priest's title was God.

***

Josh Jackson is coming to KU! Nice. Hope he helps us get farther in the tourney in 2017.

No comments: