Monday, July 27, 2015

Be Royal

I didn't catch the home run ball, but apparently the KC TV crew liked my Royals jersey, as I made the KC broadcast a few times, according to a bunch of my friends.

My phone was blowing up all game, asking if I was in Cleveland at the game. Lervik said the cameraman had a crush on me because he showed me about four different times.

As soon as the ball went over my head I figured I might be on TV, so I started waving my hat. The good news is, according to Brent Vignery, you couldn't see who caught the ball (or my feeble attempt at catching it) and it looked like I may have caught it... although on twitter, a superintendent friend of mine called me out for NOT catching the ball... so who knows.

The guy to my right caught the ball. For some reason he was asked by one fan to autograph a program... and that same fan asked me to also sign his program...

No comments: