Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sliding home safely

Ready to get home tomorrow! Been a fun week in Charlotte, but I miss my family!

***

Boyd bounced back from whatever bug he had on Sunday/Monday. Back to his ornery self.

***

Fun watching the NBA Lottery with Lervik tonight. Sadly, I'm so beat, I can't make the end of the Warriors/Rockets game! I'm getting old.

But we do have a 6:45 a.m. departure time to get to the golf course, so...

***

I gave a speech today. Went a little too fast with the presentation, but I think I did OK.

In hindsight, I should have practiced it a little more beforehand. I'll try to make up for that next time.

***

I got the kids cool presents today. For Evey, a travel bingo game, for Boydee, a ball that "bounces" on water. Plus, they gift-wrapped them for me for free.

I think the Bingo game will be useful on our upcoming San Francisco flight, and the ball will be good for pool season... which is right around the corner.

No comments: