Sunday, December 21, 2014

Our big boy

From November of this year… Boyd working away on the computer at Memow's…

***

So how big is our "big boy"?

Not so big, as of today. Fairly average, actually... unlike his Sissy, who is a giant, according to the growth charts.

This, from an email Adrianne sent me in early October:

I just got back from Boydee’s three year checkup and the doctor said he was perfect!
Surprisingly, he’s only 43% in weight and 46% in height. I think that’s completely normal and right on track from where he’s been all along – I just thought he was BIG and tall like Evey.


The doctor did say he looked just like Evey.


***

For the record, I still think he has a huge noggin, and on occasion, he does wear a size XXXL from the jerk store...

But apparently the doctors don't quantify that yet -- they're  polite.


No comments: