Monday, December 15, 2014

How could these two ever frustrate a guy?

Long, busy day at work today. Trying to get a lot done in a little time. Jamming, you know?

Evey comes home with homework, which rarely happens. It makes her paranoid. She'll nag me until it's done... But I have to go back to work.

Finally, 445, I clock out to help her. The subject is 'reflective pronouns' or some BS, words like 'ourselves' and 'myself.'

It takes all of 15 minutes to read through it... But I was so mentally tired, I actually fell asleep during the middle of homework! It also helped that the topic was mundane, but... Had Evey been less interested, I could have slept through basketball practice! And I'm the coach! Yikes.

Now I want to go to bed, and I can't! I need Evey's homework to knock me out, I guess...

No comments: