Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pic from the dance recital


This photo is so old... Was it from May? April? (Checks photo info...) JUNE 14th! Wow. She's changed so much since then. Crazy.

Don't know if I posted any of the photos from that weekend or not. This summer went fast.

Evey told me today that she's "starting" to enjoy 1st grade. That's good news.

Boyd was sick for a few days, he's finally eating again. That's good news.

I got sick last night, but I think I've shook it by now. That's good news.

***

Had a few beers with Neuty tonight. Good times. We laughed, because we have so little in common some times... yet we're good friends.

For example, Neuty hates all things sci-fi. Thinks comic books are dumb. UFOs? Stupid. Season two of ALF? A farce. (I made that last one up. Everyone knows season two of ALF was epic.)

But we have sports, beer and women in common. We both agree that: Sports are awesome. Beer is good. We married good women.

And that's a good foundation for a friendship, right there.

When the aliens land, Neuty owes me a beer.

***

The September issue isn't done yet. This stresses me out.

***

I'm in the middle of four straight weeks at home without any business travel. I don't think Adrianne knows what to do with me. Hell, I don't know what to do with me -- I keep setting my plate outside the front door whenever I'm done. And it's still there in the morning.

***

"It's been the ruin of many a poor boy... and God, I know... I'm one."

Spotify is awesome. House of the Rising Sun, baby.

Up next: Dire Straits, Sultans of Swing.

***

Syria.


No comments: