Sunday, June 30, 2013

U.S. Open trophy

That's me and the U.S. Open trophy. I didn't win, no, but I did ride the shuttle bus with it.

Also, here's our most recent entry into the Wild West Film Festival... we shot this a few weekends ago, and they showed it on Saturday at the Lawrence Community Arts Center (or whatever it's called -- over there by the parking garage.)

It was fun, and turned out alright. Eric getting thrown into the dumpster got a great reaction from the crowd, and I think it was the single best "stunt" of the evening.
Lastly , here's a video of Weezer covering Radiohead's "Paranoid Android." I don't think I've ever posted this before.

What impresses me about it are two things:

1. How spot-on the band is with playing the song (that shouldn't surprise me, there are good cover bands everywhere, but still... they nail it)

2. How different the song is with Rivers -- also a great vocalist -- singing the song instead of Thom.

No comments: