Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chivas!!!

Good weekend here. How about you?

Me and Adro went to see "Now You See Me" on Saturday night. It was good. A lot of build-up and a fun story with just an OK ending. But fun.

I took the kids to Jessica's house this weekend so the kids could play and so I could help Sis out. She had ACL surgery on Thursday, so she's on the DL. She should be back on her feet in 6 weeks, and she also plans to be ready in time for the 2014 NBA playoffs. She's in good spirits.

Today, hoops, work, housework. Copy J helped me move some shelves into my garage (thank you, Copy Jesus!) The neighbor's cat decided to hide in my Camaro (I left the windows down) and scared the shit out of me when he jumped out when I walked up to the car. If I had it to do over again, I would have jumped in, sped away at 90 MPH, then seen if it would have jumped out... $%&#@ cats...

I botched the spelling of cynical in a text message recently. Embarrassing.

Boyd is doing well, mostly (he's rocking Evey's old Chivas kit, along with a matching soccer ball, in the above photo.) But Boyd has been a stinker at times, hitting his sister, his mom, me, and whoever else gets within arm's reach. He's also fond of the word "NO!"

We're working on it. Hopefully it's a "stage."

Evey is good as always. Sweet. Unable to keep her room clean, but sweet.

No comments: