Monday, January 28, 2013

Boyd and Jules


Here is a pic of Boydee and Jules Hendren, at Jaron's 1st birthday party. This is a blurry photo, but it's all I've got right now that shows a little bit of his new haircut. I'll get better photos after this next cut -- he's already about due.

Jules and Boyd got along very well. I was happy to see my son talking to a girl at a party, because that was something I never did. And here he was doing it at age 15 months! And she's a cutie, too! That a baby Boydee!

Boyd had his 15-month check-up while I was away on business. Adro tells me everything went well. Doc was impressed with how many words he knew. She said three words would be fine at this age, but he knows more like ten words, including:

Momma
Dada
E-E
Ball!
MORE!
poo-poooo
agua
Hi!
emancipation

***

Evey is almost back to normal. She'll return to school tomorrow. That virus kicked her butt. Still not eating much, but doing better.




No comments: