Sunday, August 26, 2012

Help me believe in anything. 'Cause I want to be someone who believes... yeah.


Here's Evey, Adro and Boydee on Evey's first day.

I'm back from Denver/New York. Both were good. Exhausting.

***

Evey loved her first week of school. She's excited to get back into it now, for week two. She tells me that I need to come to school for lunch someday. That sounds like awesome fun to me... better do it before she gets to the age where she doesn't want to be seen with me!

***

We painted Evey's room this weekend. Well, Adro did most of the painting. I helped on day one, Evey did too. Then Adro did day two by herself so it would look good.

We painted the room a nice yellow... the room is brighter now. Evey gets a bunk bed this week. Her room is going to be all new soon.

No comments: