Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Neuty and the girls

Here's a great shot of Eric and Bella and Evey, taken a few weeks ago.

A big shout-out to Neuty, for coming by the house and helping me install a new screen door on the back door.

Something I have to tell you about Neuty: he treats Evey so well. He jokes with her, plays with her, gives her hugs... let's face it, my friends are all mid-30s dudes. Playing with a 4-year-old might not be high on any of their list of priorities. But Neuty always takes the time to be good to Evey, to play around with her, to make her feel special. And that is one of my favorite things about Neuty.

Cheers to you, Neuty.

And before your head gets too big, just remember... I'm 1-0 against your fantasy football team this year, jerky.

1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

Great photo!

Glad to help out around the house. You know I love that stuff. And hanging out with your girls too. Good times!

I'm glad you're holding on to that win too...it may be the only one you get this year!