Sunday, December 26, 2010

HO HO at iHOp



I hope you'll forgive me, we didn't get a Christmas card out this year. It's just been abnormally busy, with me changing jobs. Heck, you can tell my mind is elsewhere, I've barely been blogging here lately... Also, I haven't been updating my fantasy NBA team (gasp!) I used to HATE IT when people did that, now I'm doing it.

Here is a photo we could have maybe used for a Christmas card though. I like it, except that Evey is a bit out-of-focus and Santa has a tatt. I took it with my new cell phone (a Samsung Epic that I love, but that might have to be returned soon -- sorry, Hendo!)

But this was awesome... it was two Fridays before Christmas, and we stopped in to grab breakfast at IHOP. Santa was sitting in the back of the place having a cup of coffee. Evey sat by him and was shy, but clearly happy to see him.

It was a great Christmas for us. Evey got a new pink bike from Santa, and she's thrilled. We got to have my Mom over, which was great. We hosted Christmas Eve (my family, my Mom, and the Johnsons) and Adro simply nailed the dinner, and everyone had a great time.

We hope you had a great Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) as well. I'll try to get better at updating Evey's (and my) blog as I get a grasp on my new job.

My brother-in-law, MJ, said on Christmas Eve, "it's going to be a great 2011." I agree, don't you?

No comments: