Monday, December 27, 2010

Boom-shaka-laka!



-- Evey has been saying "Boom-shaka-laka!" a lot lately after I said it once the other day.
-- I've got a new work computer, it's a MacBook Pro. I'm still trying to learn my way around it. There are fundamental differences that I'm struggling with, like the lack of a "home" key and an "end" key. Overall pretty awesome computer, though.
-- Adro is going to love these photos. You know how I know? Natural light. She loves pics of Evey from my Fujifilm Finepix when Evey's in natural light. Sadly, I haven't found a way to trick the camera into more photos like this unless the lighting is just perfect.
-- Week three of the new job started today. We celebrated by having "jeans and a ball cap" day.
-- Just sent an email to myself. Turns out "jeans and a ball cap" day has been extended to all of 2011. Man, I love my boss.
-- It's unbelievable to me that 2010 is days away from being over.
-- Grandma Judy took Evey swimming today. Evey was WORE OUT. She slammed a chocolate milk after waking up from her late afternoon nap. That's a 4-year-old's idea of refreshment, right there. That much chocolate milk after a day of swimming would have made me throw up.
-- $1 for a year of ESPN the Magazine? I don't love that magazine, I barely like it, but at 4 cents an issue, how can I say no?
-- Movies Evey got for Christmas: Toy Story 3, Star Wars, The Swan Princess, Lilo and Stitch, The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Her favorite so far? Lilo and Stitch.
--
-- Adro was right. Sometimes, it's hard to say why it was a good day... but it just was a good day.