Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Watching Royals @ HOJ


Just got done mowing the lawn, relaxing in the HOJ afterwards, couple cold beers and Royals baseball.

I realize how I'm really not much of a Royals/MLB fan when I keep wanting to turn over to NBA.

***

Too bad NBA games were all cancelled because of the violence in ... Kenosha, Wis., of all places. What a sad, tiring year we're having. I'm tired.

***

Went to press on LM today. I wrote both covers stories for both books this month. Not sure if I've ever done that before. Busy month.

***

I'm going to watch a lot of Netflix shows this weekend, and I'm going to read Silver Age Marvel Comics.

It will be a very unSeth weekend.

***

Pic is from this weekend when we went swimming. I actually have a long blog post about this weekend written in Word. I need to grab that.

***

Hope you're well. I'll try to be funny next time.

No comments: