Sunday, April 15, 2018

Stay-home snowy April weekend





We talked about it Friday night. Boyd really wanted to have a movie night. Me and Sis wanted to work on eBay.

We negotiated. We would have a "stay home" weekend and not go to the movies (I was going to take BJ to see Rampage) and instead have a movie night at the house.

It turned out to be a really fun weekend!

***

Our soccer team got smoked again, 3-0. It was frustrating. At least Boyd managed a shut-out as goalie in the fourth quarter.

We're going to change our tactics this Saturday. Keep a kid back home on defense at all times. Maybe that will help.

It was cold out for the game, maybe 34 degrees. Miserable.

***

We rented two movies: Coco and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Coco was really good! We had already seen Spider-Man, except for Mom... so it was a movie weekend downstairs.

***

Evey posted some more stuff on eBay for me, while I worked on reorganizing my comics in the garage. We also listened to Radiohead, Soundgarden and Interpol.

This was my favorite part of the weekend. Evey is fun to hang out with.

***

Made enchiladas today. Been a while. They turned out solid, too! I made some chicken enchiladas (as well as cheese, of course) -- I think Evey kinda liked 'em!

No comments: