Saturday, March 17, 2018

Boyd's first comic book!

 Boyd is doing a good job reading... he's not as advanced of a reader as his sister was at this age (but I mean, c'mon, seriously), but he's doing good.

If I'm going to give Evey a compliment on something she did great in comparison to her brother, than let me also do the same for Bub. I'd say he's get a better sense of humor at this age. Kid can bust you up out of nowhere, you won't even see it coming.

Take for example his comic book he created. He was working on it this morning without any prompting. Asked for the stapler. Then he was done.

"It's going to be kind of weird," Boyd said, "because it's about Dad tooting."

Sure enough, Boyd's two-page comic is about his dad's bad gas. It's called "When Dad Toots."

Thanks buddy! But I got to admit... it made me laugh.

No comments: