Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter fishing spot

So here is a photo of Boyd flip-flopping around in front of one of the two ponds that were available for us to fish on Easter Sunday (we never made it to the other pond, the kids were busy enough with this one!)

Boyd had a wild kinetic energy created by too much sugar and too many fish caught when I took this photo. I really thought he might jump in the pond, he was so energized. I also threatened to throw him in the pond, which pleased him.

***

I'm catching A Perfect Circle on Wednesday night at Starlight... the sweet year of awesome shows continues! But when will 96.5 announce the Buzz Beach Ball Line-Up?

***

You heard it here first: My 40th birthday party takes place next Friday, 4/28, at Rick's in Lawrence. We'll start up right after work, and keep going as long as my 40-year-old bones will let me. 

There will probably be some kind of Mexican buffet. Maybe I can get Evey to make enchiladas for the occasion? Hope to see you there!



No comments: