Wednesday, February 22, 2017

13 in a row!


Bought tix tonight for $33, general admission, two weeks ago. Little did I know it'd be KU winning their 13th straight Big 12 championship, Brandon Rush's jersey retirement, or that the seats would be this good! BARGAIN!

***

Boydee sick, head cold.

Today he introduced grandma to sleep walking, sleep wizzing and sleep shitting, all at the same time.

I'm not even mad, Boyd... I'm impressed.

***

Reminder: ask Adro tomorrow if she will go to see Pixies with me in October.

I mean, it's the PIXIES!!!

***

Is the band Grizzly Bear any good? I like the guy on the Stratocaster who plays two self-righteous notes, once a minute. I need that job.

***

We discovered new planets today! Makes sense, in a weird way. We'll meet the aliens this presidential term. It'll be fun.

***

PIXIES, maaaaan! Who's coming with me?

No comments: