Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back-to-back soccer practices

I don't know what Boydee was doing with his tongue in this photo. He really needed the haircut, though.

***

I'm coaching both Evey's and Boyd's soccer teams. We had our first practices, back-to-back, tonight. I think it was a success! Well, except for Boyd's participation.

He was all excited to play soccer. Until he got there.

He stretched with the team, and then he bailed.

I kept trying to get him to come out and play, but he kept telling me his stomach hurt.

You know who that reminds me of? Me. I was terrified to play sports when I was a kid. And he's WAY younger than I was when I started out... so I get him being a little spooked.

Hopefully he'll loosen up and play in the next practice. He's the youngest kid on the team... we'll keep trying.

***

Boyd wore his Batman jacket to Leela's house today. He asked Adro, "Mom, you know why I like wearing my Batman jacket?" "...because I like to look awesome."

***

March madness, baby!

No comments: