Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Big win vs. the 'Clones

Nice win last night versus the Cyclones... love where that puts us in the Big 12 race. And OU beating West Virginia tonight... another bonus.

Wayne Selden Jr. was killing me in the first half. Then he got red hot in the second half. Glad Bill didn't bench him!

***

Boyd will randomly tell us, "I love you, too." We've almost gotten used to it, but at first it felt sarcastic. You know... "Yeah... I love you, too."

But it's just his way of saying it.

This whole section probably doesn't make sense. Oh, well.

***

Evey is devouring books lately. She is into this series, like that "Dracula doesn't drink lemonade" book I posted the other day. She's reading about a book and a half an evening!

***

Finally finished a cover story that had been looming over my head for over a week. Nice to have that off my plate. I'm OK with it right now... it isn't my best cover story, but it has some good parts.

It'll be out here in two weeks. Subscribe to the digital version of Golfdom at Golfdom.com!

***

Happy birthday to Mark today!

***

Boyd refuses to go to bed on time. Bedtime around here is a nightmare lately. It's just a stage...

***

Watched the Super Bowl here at the house with the family. Adrianne picked up Pizza Hut. I drank a bunch of the porters off my keg (Ashtray Black.)

It was a low key Super Bowl, but it was nice. Crazy ending, huh?

No comments: