Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ninja Warrior vs. Dr. Solar

I just won Royals tickets off Channel 6 News! Whoo-hoo!

***

Bought a couple Dr. Solar comics off eBay. Four issue, # 10, # 20, # 23 and # 26... all from the late 1960s. Mine for the low, low price of $15.

eBay is awesome. They're reader copies, the best one is in VG condition.

***

Evey has been doing great at school. I think she went on a run of 5 consecutive days of "off the charts" good behavior. I'm starting to think she might be Mr. Powers' favorite.

***

Adro's car has a funky smell to it. Probably something Boydee stashed in the car.

Adro was asking Boyd if he knew what it was.

"Mom, I think it's just some stinky fumes," he said.

He turns three next month.

***

Can you believe this cold snap? Twenty degrees below the average temperature. What a strange weather year.

***

I've been trying to get into better shape lately. Been trying to eat right, and working out a little. I ran 10 miles last week, and I've ran 6 miles this week. Lifting weights intermittently, too. I've lost 5 pounds so far.

If I could lose another 5 or 10, I'd be thrilled. Started out at 222, currently 217.

***

Caught the Chevelle concert on Tuesday night with Joe and his buddy Scott. Good times. At the Uptown Theater.

Last time I saw them was over ten years ago. I know this because I was with my friend John Wake, who has been dead for... 11 years now?

***

Had a dream about my Dad last night. I was carrying luggage into a hotel room, or something. The best par tof the dream was, when he walked in, I just walked over and gave him a big ol' hug. The rest of the dream was random BS, but that part was cool. 

No comments: