Friday, May 18, 2012

I can see clearly now


Today is my one-week anniversary of having 20/20 vision.

I got LASIK last Thursday afternoon. So far... AWESOME.

I had an eye appointment this morning, and I'm seeing 20/15 right now. My eye doc said my eyes responded even better than he anticipated. My left eye is a little dry at times, but otherwise, my eyes are GOOD.

I'm told I was 20/2200 (although Adro doesn't believe me) 20/200 is legally blind. Now I'm 20/15. Good times.

***

The above photo is of Marina, Boydee and Evey, taken on the evening of Boydee's baptism. I guess the kids had a good time, as my sister and mom watched them that evening. This was taken right after bath time, right before bed time.

I have a good Evey story coming, but it requires the use of the scanner... and I don't have the energy for that right now. Why? I just finished a 2,600-word cover story for Golfdom. I'll sleep well tonight, my friends.

No comments: