Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Boydee and Momma, ready for Christmas

I did take this photo a few weeks ago. We got our Christmas tree up on time.

Boydee has been pretty mad this evening. I could understand if it was last night, maybe the Davidson game made him mad? But no, tonight, everything was peaceful, yet he screamed at his Momma for an hour before I finally overheard him through the Foo Fighters concert (on Palladia) and went up to give Adro a break. An hour later, and he's still screaming.

I needed a break so I set him down on the couch (I'm sitting at the computer, right behind him). I've got GolTV on (La Primera highlights) and Radiohead's "How to Disappear Completely" on a loop on the jukebox. Now, he's chilling. Maybe it's a good combo? Maybe he just needed some alone time?

Or maybe I have a reincarnated Spanish soccer fan on my hands?

Regardless... let's get to bed soon, Boydee. It's not vacation time yet.

I'll try to post the photo I just took of Boyd's POV next...

No comments: