Friday, November 11, 2011

Post something here, maybe about 11/11/11


What the heck happened?!? Where am I?

Sorry, folks. It's just that my favorite reader -- one Mrs. Adrianne Jones -- is currently on maternity leave. She's with me at home, where I work. 

I find less inspiration to post on the blog when my lovely missus is with me everyday, not checking her computer all that often. Sorry. I like you too, dear reader. Just not as much as my wife. You understand, right?

Things are good here. Boyd is getting good sleep. He's a good boy.

Evey has been gassy lately. Still sweet, but gassy. 

Dad has just been gassy.

Adrianne still glows as she walks on little cushions of air with every step she takes. Sigh...

Happy 11/11/11... and in 11 minutes, it'll be 11:11 on 11/11/11. I better dance, or something.

No comments: