Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Never the way you want to start a day...

At the Urgent Care Center in Greesnboro, N.C.

This morning while we were getting ready to leave, Landscape Management magazine editor-in-chief Dan Jacobs sliced his hand open on the trunk of our rental car. It was like the scene in "Back to the Future," except Marty McFly was not trapped in the trunk.

But don't worry about D.J., he just needs a little medical attention -- which he's currently still waiting for -- and he'll be just fine!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

2 comments:

Neuty and Trish said...

Damn, scared me and I was worried it was one of your girls again! Glad it's a minor thing. Travel safe!

Neuty

Commodore Lerve said...

Dude, tell the big guy I said hey and that I hope he gets to feeling better soon! No fun having medical problems on the road (or anywhere really)!