Monday, May 30, 2011

Evey, tell them what we're having...



"BOY!"

Yayyyy!!!

OK, it didn't really matter to us boy OR girl... we just want a healthy baby. So far, everything is looking good, so that's what makes us happy.

Evey? Well, she WAS sad because she really wanted a sister. In fact, she buried her face in my chest when the sonogram technician said, "it's a baby brother!" Evey couldn't believe it. Distraught. But she's come around since.

Thanks for all the votes. It's exciting to hear a lot of people -- people like my cousin Melissa and my friend Greg -- found out from the blog. It's flattering that my friends still check this site often!

3 comments:

tsweeten said...

Are you gonna have a name the baby contest? I'm voting for Seth Jones, jr.

Eddie said...

Congrats Seth, and just remember that its time to repay me and name your kid after me...I've got to get something besides Dav-Ohh's dog!

Seth said...

No contest, I'm sure. And as much as I enjoy my own name, I don't think I would want to make my kid answer to the same name. My Dad was a junior and he always hated that.

Thanks, Eddie. I do like the name Eddie, but if we go that direction, I could always frustrate you and insist we named him after one Mr. Eddie Vedder!