Monday, April 11, 2011

Tea time



HEYO!

Sorry I've been absent for so long... my travel schedule has been the busiest it's ever been. It's tough being away from the girls, but I'm thankful I can do it because I know I have my awesome wife who is happy to take care of our little girl for us while I'm out doing business.

Quick Evey story:

Adro took Evey grocery shopping. Evey brought with her a pen and a pad of paper, so she could "keep a list" of the food they were getting.

So Adro took Evey by the deli, and they got a pound of ham. "What'd we get, Momma?" Evey asked. "We got some ham for sandwiches," Adro told Evey.

This went on for a while, and Adro thought it was really cute. And then she caught a glimpse of the pad of paper. Written on the list? "HAM"

"Evey, how did you know how to write ham?"

Evey said, "hhh-aaa-mmmm."

BRILLIANT.

Photo from Disney World, the tea cup ride...

No comments: