Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog wars

I'm starting to believe that my wife's favorite blog is "The Incredible Shenanigans of a Boy Named Grey," ..........and I'm not going to lie... that's a pretty good name for a blog.

ALTHOUGH... I would remind my wife a few things:

  • Especially Evey is, indeed, focused on her one-and-only Evey Jones
  • The black background with red typeface on Grey's blog can at times be menacing or foreboding
  • We have no idea how many hits this "Shenanigans" blog has received, since it has no counter
  • It's always funnier when it's not your kid
  • We have a professional writer updating Evey's blog
  • If my kid was into Star Wars instead of princesses, maybe I could be funny, too
  • I would have totally worked the "Fancy" Football joke differently for maximum ba-dum-bum! effect
  • Evey's blog is nearing it's 1,000th post
  • Obama has written a letter to our blog before he wrote anything to Grey... or Gaddafi
  • Most of my posts are written while I'm drunk, while most of Kendall's posts are written while she's pregnant (lately, at least) and I can't compete with that
  • I'm taller than Kendall (what?)
So, what does this all mean?

I'm declaring BLOG WARS on Kendall Heiman and her shenanigans blog.

Kendall, you pick the week. Then we'll see who has the better STUFF that one week. And no, we don't have to post every day. In fact, I think we should limit it to, say... three posts.

Then we both post polls on our blog to see who did better. (Or maybe we elect Bella Boom's blog to be the third party of the poll?)

Yeah, I expect to get crushed. But it still sounds like fun to me. (And maybe people will start reading my blog again... since, apparently, they've all migrated to GREY'S BLOG.)

K-Hei, you just let me know what you think.

And remember, I've already defeated your husband in "Fancy" Football for one championship!

Man, I really should have shut it down after that last beer...

BLOG WARS!!!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Dear Seth,
First of all, I would like to say thank you to your lovely wife for reading my blog. Secondly, I accept your challenge! I will address you more formally on Shenanigans located at www.greysshenanigans.blogspot.com (for the two of your remaining readers who haven't already migrated my way). Waaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa Waaahaaahaaahaaahaaa!

Sincerely,
~Special K

Neuty and Trish said...

The Bella Boom blog would be happy to be a third party to this warfare, we believe Judge Neuty will be both just and fair.

www.babyneuteboom.blogspot.com will supervise the above proceedings.