Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where the hell have I been?

Neglecting Evey's blog! Sheesh! What kind of Dad am I??? (DON'T ANSWER THAT.)

I've been away for 11 days at the GCSAA Golf tournament/Golf Industry Show/Disney World. WHEW.

I've got a bunch of great photos from the trip... I even posted one from the airport in Orlando, but for some reason it didn't "take." I'll post it again, though.

In the meantime, here is a video of my interview with World Golf HOF'er Nick Price that I did at the Golf Industry Show.

The video starts automatically, and I know that is annoying, so I'll only keep it up here a few days before I take it down. Thanks for watching (even though I'm forcing you to watch it!)

UPDATE: I've removed the video... if you want to see it, go over to www.golfdom.com

1 comment:

John said...

I have to say, with love, that was a SWEET move after asking your first question. I mean, sure - this guy spent a half-decade as the greatest golfer in the World and just went into the Hall of Fame, and... huh, wonder what time it is? I have places to be. Is this guy going to talk forever?

Awesome interview. You just talked to Nick Price, who is bigger than anyone this side of Nicklaus/Palmer, in my book. I hate you.