Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can't find my keys


Rough start to my Tuesday morning... I can't find my keys anywhere. I'm hopeful that I left them at Judy's house (I keep making trips over there to move more of the random stuff we've left behind). I went over there last night to grab an armload of clothes and shoes, and I'm thinking that, with no pockets, I must have left my keys over there somewhere. Adrianne is on her way from work to let me in over there.

In the meantime, you get this photo...

OK, that just made me laugh. In this photo, you see Judy... trimming a plant on her front deck with some scissors while holding a toy baby. She was telling me not to take the photo when I snapped this, so it also looks like she's talking to the plant, to add to the crazy.

We were all coming inside from a shopping trip, I turned around and saw Judy doing this, and with the toy baby, it just cracked me up -- she looked like a crazy woman. And there's the crazy woman's cat with her, too. So I had to take a photo. Gave me a good chuckle. I wonder if anyone drove by and saw Judy with her toy baby and also had a laugh...

No comments: