Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Double-rainbow in Lawrence

 Wow, that was some double-rainbow yesterday!

Boyd wanted to get some Pokemon cards so we went to Game Stop in downtown Lawrence. A big storm had just blown through Lawrence, and we could see it blowing away from us as we were driving north towards K-10.

Took a minute to find parking. Entered the store and it was all dark out still. Went and looked at the comics a little (I got a Spidey, Boyd got a Ghost Rider) and then as we exited, Bub went, "whoa, it's all bright out now!" 

I told Boyd, I bet there's gonna be a serious rainbow!

Sure enough there was a bright one! I took a couple photos and then a nice lady walking by asked if she wanted me to take out photo, I said yes.

Boyd read the Ghost Rider comic on the way home, I think he liked it OK. He was happy with his Pokemon purchase.



 

No comments: