Sunday, October 9, 2022

Birthday bike ride

 



These photos are from Bub's actual birthday... but today (Sunday) we all went out for a nice bike ride.

Adro and I walked with the dog, while the kids biked the path. It was Craig's Crossing or something like that... off the Woodland exit of K-10. We biked it last year.

Nice afternoon. Beautiful weather here.

Happy birthday Bub!

***

Thursday or Friday, I was in the HOJ and Boyd parked his bike. He's wearing this long sleeve Batman T-shirt, new to me... maybe Kelly Jones art? Or Norm Breyfogle? 

I looked at him and said, "Dude. Awesome shirt."

He walked by me and said, "Awesome bike!"

***

I'm glad he likes the bike because I guess there was some discussion about him getting a working cell phone for his birthday. But he seems quite pleased, and thankful, for his birthday gifts, etc.

***

We had a sleepover party last night, for Bub's b-day. I survived! 

Attendees:

  • Joey (previously Joseph)
  • Tom (previously Thomas)
  • Pancake (previously Nolan)
  • Brady (still Brady)
  • Aiden (though he didn't spend the night)
All is well.

***

Say... nice bike.


No comments: