Friday, May 13, 2022

Foosball fans

 


Thank goodness. Although I'll admit, I've been treating this entire week like it was a Friday night. 

Boyd is obsessed with playing foosball right now. And guess who else loves foos? I do! It's hard to say no when it's one of my favorite games. So we go to the HOJ, next thing I know I'm pouring a beer off the keg, next thing I know it's midnight!

Ha! Ride the wave. He'll move back to the XBox soon and I'll be sad.

We've also been playing a lot of washers and pop-a-shot. Adro threw three ringers in a row the other day!

These photos are random but they were on my desktop. The photo of them together is from the fall, when I was trying to take the annual "first day of school photo" a month late. The other photo is when Boyd discovered a raccoon skeleton and skull.

The weekend is here! Let's keep the party going!

No comments: