Thursday, November 19, 2020

Guest star weekend!


So two weekends ago (I'm slow) we had a few guest visits. I think we all sensed the current shut-down and wanted to say hello while we could...

The first visit was from one Sean Lipford, who I toasted a few drinks with Saturday afternoon, in honor of what appears to be the end of a political regime. Any change in political regime warrants beers among friends.

Then Ted and Heather and their kiddos came over! Pizzas, drinks, and a bunch of movies on the projector. It was such a nice change of pace. We watched movies, burned sparklers, played foos, climbed on rocks ... and me and Ted drank like we were in college.

The next day we got another unexpected guest star ... I invited the neighbor (Alex) over to watch the Chiefs in the HOJ, because that's what I do. But in these pandemic days, that guest star prevented the appearance of the fam ... and I watched the game with a stranger/new friend.

It was fun! It's all fun. Mostly.


 

No comments: