Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Don't you be my neighbor

Check out the new flag! Not bad for $15 on eBay!

***

Story in the LJW this evening that they will be rezoning the land across the road and allowing folks to buy smaller 10-acre lots, if they put hobby farms on the land. Kind of sad... we were here less than a year and now the open prairie across the road will be neighbors.

But maybe it'll be a good thing. Just change like that, makes me nervous. Can't control it though, either.

***

Boyd is playing Shark Bite on xBox now. Whatever that is. Looks ok. Girls are upstairs, Evey is watching an animated movie with a fox in it. Adro is on her laptop.

I mowed most of the yard tonight. Also hung up a mirror in the dining room... in the above photo, imagine it centered on that black-and-white wall. The mirror job has me in good standing with the Missus right now.

***

Copy J posted the funniest thing I've seen on Facebook in a long time today, something from Twitter I think...

There are two types of people. The ones that pack six days before a trip, and the ones that wake up day-of and realizes they have to do a load of laundry. And they marry each other. 

That sums up Adro and I perfectly!

***

The Guvnah announced today that school won't re-open until after Labor Day this year.

The pandemic rolls on. We're all doing well here. Hope you are too.

No comments: