Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter weekend 2019

Adro and I enjoying some drinks with Brent, Rosalina & Co.
before Brent's show.
Evey & I at the Alamo theater, where we saw Shazam. Cameo from the Iron Giant! Cool theater. Bad popcorn. 
The kids shortly after the Easter egg hunt!
The Easter weekend is behind us! After two weekends on the road (Joplin, Omaha) we're excited to be back home and we are a little road weary... especially Evey.

But it was a nice weekend. Evey did get sick on Friday but toughed it out and went to Omaha anyway... then I got a little sick to my stomach on Friday... but we both recovered for Saturday!

Bub and Mom went with Rosalina, Dexter and Sylvia to the zoo... then Evey and I went to see Shazam (it was just OK.) Then Adro and I went out to watch Brent's band play.

Easter breakfast at Rosalina & Brent's house, a quick Easter egg hunt... then back home.

We're exhausted, but it was fun!



No comments: