Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Halloween, 2017


Really fun Halloween here in Eudora... despite the cold, cold weather (snow flurries around 5 p.m.)

Evey went as a Day of the Dead person... Boyd was Dash and I was Mr. Incredible... and Regan hung out with us again this year and she was a unicorn.

I was excited to open the garage for trick or treaters, then less excited when the weather was lousy. But when Judy and Virginia came over, I tried to make it happen... got the space heater, a few blankets, and you know what? It wasn't that bad in the garage! Adrianne played Halloween music on the bluetooth speaker, had an animated Halloween movie on the flatscreen... it was a cool spot!

I think everyone was happy. An abbreviated evening, based on the weather. I wonder if Evey will participate next year? This might have been my last year taking both kids... how crazy would that be? But I get it.

I know Boyd will be excited for Halloween next year, as a 1st grader. But I wonder if Evey will be interested...?


No comments: