Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Brown shirts look gooood

Here's a recent pic of Boydee and I. Adrianne suggested we wear these two shirts when she saw they sort of matched. Boyd wasn't as interested as I was in the photo/matching thing.

***

Back from a quick trip to North Carolina, working on the next cover story for Golfdom. A good trip. I also got to see Lervik and Brienne, which is always fun.

On the way back I stopped over at Dallas Love Field, which means... WHAT-A-BURGER for lunch AND dinner! Paying for it now...

***

Boyd is taking swimming lessons and doing well. The teacher told Adrianne, "Boyd has no fear!" I like that!

***

Adro and I want to go see Deadpool, but we're struggling finding the time. 

***

CDs I want to purchase: Massive Attack, Masters of Reality, Glass Animals, Marian Hill. I've got a $50 gift certificate to Love Garden, but odds are low they have any of these...

***

Loving this weather I flew back to today. Ready for some 70s this weekend! I hope Evey wants to do some sidewalk chalk with her old man!


No comments: